Most of the area doesn’t have a good connective of Internet network. In that area Wi-Fi signals don’t work properly. To run the internet, changing IP address can help you and make you able to run the internet. An Internet connection error can be frustrating and make you feel like you are sick. If you’re using Windows 10 operating system and receiving a Wi-Fi error try to enter valid IP configuration. Generally, the IP configuration can occur even if you are using an Ethernet connection on your computer. Fortunately, you can fix that issue effortlessly by follow the below steps or simply contact our technical support assistant team on HP Repair Canada.
Release and renew your IP Address
- Open Command prompt; enter “command prompt” in the search bar and select the current option from the result and then right-click on it to select Run as administrator.
- Then, click on command prompt and enter “ipconfig /release and then hit the enter key.
- Now, you have finished entering the commands enter exit and then hit enter key. This process will restart your system and help you to resolve the problem.
Uninstall Wireless Adapter Driver
- If you have received the Wi-Fi doesn’t have a valid IP configuration error due to a faulty network driver. You can fix the problem by trying to uninstall the wireless adapter driver and then let your operating system will reinstall it automatically.
- To uninstall your network adapter, navigate to the Device Manager. Enter device manager in the search box and tap on Device manger result.
- In the Device Manager window, look for Network adapters, expand it and right-click on your wireless device. After this, select Uninstall device from the fly-out menu.
- If you’ll be asked to confirm the un-installation process, click on Ok and mark the delete the driver software for this device checkbox if you see this option.
Perform clean boot
- You can also try to fix this problem by performing a clean boot on your computer. This will help you to rectify the software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update.
- To being the booting process, enter system configuration in the search box. Otherwise, you can enter run in the search box and enter “mschonfig” and tap on ok.
- When system configuration is opened chooses selective startup so you can make changes and unmark load startup items.
- Now, go to the Hide all Microsoft services checkbox. These will temporarily hide your application and services.
- Then click on disable all options and tap on the startup tab at the top and select Open Task Manager.
- After this, click on Ok and disable button to end the process successfully.
If still, you have that same problem persisting on your device, you can go for the expert’s advice and fix the nuisance. hp authorized service center canada is the only solution for every technical glitch on your HP laptop. Techies at the center will ensure you genuine advice so you get your issue resolved in the shortest time.